Monday, July 28, 2008

My Pet

I have 5 dogs! 3 female and 2 male and I'm very lucky as all of them were twins. I have a female pup called Mango she's my favourite although she is a handicap dog. She is cute and cheerful. she turned to a handicap dog because when she was young, her mother borned all hyer sister and brother, she waqs the lasat to be born her mother lose too much blood when she was still in her tummy. So when her mother was dying, she was only coming out,so she lose her leg because her mother's blood had infection so her leg must be cut. After that incident mango is still a cheerful pup!

4 comments:

Chong Ying Ci said...

I felt sorry for your dog.But you are still my best friend forever!

LimYunXuan said...

hey ! you have a nice layout !

lina fong li jia said...

Maybe you can tell me all of your dog name.

shermaine toh said...

Since when u hav 5 dogs?